Ok friends, so I have to toot my own horn a bit on this one! This is one of the BEST recipes I’ve curated!! Everything about this recipe is delicious and it can be enjoyed 2 different ways – warm or cold! I prefer it warm with the frosting a bit gooey but I definitely recommend trying both ways to find your favorite!
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup Coconut Oil https://amzn.to/2OC8iz3
- 1 cup Monkfruit Sweetener https://amzn.to/2Oy8WO6
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree https://amzn.to/2owUGum
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder https://amzn.to/2pYCOJ6
- ½ tsp Pink Salt https://amzn.to/2AZ8foY
- ½ tsp ginger https://amzn.to/315n5oH
- ½ tsp cloves https://amzn.to/2Mp33Qo
- 1 tsp cinnamon https://amzn.to/2OBDHl7
- 2 cup Almond Flour https://amzn.to/33hZpPl
- Butter for greasing baking dish
Combine eggs, coconut oil, pumpkin, baking powder, salt, ginger, cloves, & cinnamon in stand mixer. You can also use a hand mixer. The coconut oil may be in tiny chunks, that’s ok. Add in Monkfruit, combine. Add almond flour 1 cup at a time, combine after each addition. Turn off mixer after combined. Take butter and generously coat 9”x11” baking dish. Pour batter in pan & bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
- 16oz Cream Cheese softened https://amzn.to/2VCktxh
- 8oz Butter softened https://amzn.to/2B1Jt7D
- 1 cup Confectioners Erythritol https://amzn.to/2IDykhw
- 1 tsp vanilla https://amzn.to/35lCuo2
- 2 tsp Jordans Sugar Free Glazed Donut Syrup https://amzn.to/2B2Cxaq
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
Add cream cheese & butter to stand mixer & cream together. Add remaining ingredients & combine. Smooth over cake while cake is still warm. You can serve this cake warm if you’d like the frosting to be a bit warm & gooey or place in the refrigerator for a few hours to set & firm. They are delicious either way! If you’d like them to cut into perfect squares like in the photos, be sure to chill overnight.
12 Servings Macros 455 calories/47.5g Fat/4g net Carbs/4g Protein